Deliveries and returns
The transport of your package
Packages are usually shipped within 48 hours after receiving your payment. The standard shipping method is Colissimo tracking, delivered without signature. If you would like a discount with signature, an additional cost applies, please contact us. Regardless of the shipping method chosen, we will provide you as soon as possible with a link that will allow you to track the delivery of your package online.
Shipping costs include packaging, handling and postage. They can contain a fixed part and a variable part depending on the price or weight of your order. We advise you to group your purchases into a single order. We cannot combine two separate orders and you will have to pay the shipping costs for each of them. Your package is shipped at your own risk, special care is taken to the package containing fragile products.
Packages are oversized and protected.
Delivery method COLISSIMO SUIVI :
Delivery areas and times
- metropolitan France including Corsica and Monaco: 48h / Colissimo with tracking of the recipient 4 working days in metropolitan France / 18,000 collection points in metropolitan France only / metropolitan France including Corsica and Monaco: 3 working days from Monday to Friday after the day of pick-up of the order and subject to compliance with the deadline for deposit.
- DOM (Overseas Department): Guadeloupe, Saint-Martin, Réunion, Saint-Barthélemy, Martinique, Guyenne, Mayotte, Saint-Pierre and Miquelon: D+5 to D+7 working from Monday to Friday after the day of taking charge of the order.
- DELUXE BEAUTE used by all Colissimo Suivi deliveries and does not commit to delivery times.
- Orders placed before 12:00 are taken care of on the same working day, monday to Friday, of receipt of the order.
- Orders placed after 12:00 are taken care of the next day working days, Monday to Friday, of receipt of the order.